Digital Transformation from Zero to One: Digital Concepts for Startups, Established Corporations and Society
A short-course programme to learn more about digital innovation and the power of execution, as fundamental tools of ambitious entrepreneurships and start-up thinking.
The programme comprises major features of ambitious entrepreneurship and organisation starting from idea generation and the freedom to think from first principles rather than accepting prevailing wisdom and existing structures. It is a fact that applications of artificial intelligence are constantly impacting society and professional organisations. As a consequence of that, more and more tasks have been taken over by machines or supported by digital assistants. This programme expands on the impact that digital tools and social media have been having on our society.
GISMA Business School London is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) as a short-course provider
- Practical experience within multinational organisations
- Practical hands-on course to develop the skills and confidence to succeed
- Networking opportunities for participants
- Gain a UK-German corporate sector perspective
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- Considerable corporate, and entrepreneurship/consulting experience
- Central London campus with professional facilities
- Ranked a top city for students*
- Centre for academic and professional excellence
- Global capital for financial services
- Competitive environment to learn from peers
- Multicultural environment
- Access to a rich cultural life of museums, theatres, cinemas and restaurants
*QS Best Student Cities 2018
This programme is specifically designed for digital natives or digital explorers, as well as managers with a passion for information technology and the rapidly evolving digital world.
- Identify current digital developments and their differential impact on business and society through scenario modelling and other forecasting techniques
- Appreciate the extent to which business development is driven by advances in algorithmic design and artificial intelligence
- Understand how competitive advantage is transformed by exponential digital growth and its disruptive potential across networks and platforms
By the end of this programme, attendees will be able to analyse current developments in different areas of business and society as well as to critically assess the resulting scenarios for chosen industries and technologies. Participants will also understand how business is driven by algorithms and artificial intelligence. In addition, they will learn to which extent competition is altered and reshaped by exponential growth from markets to networks, platforms and monopolies.
This short-course programme's approach is focused on the analysis of selected cases of digital transformation, as well as practical exercises with regards to initiating and assessing the potential for digital transformation. The aim of the programme is to provide participants with knowledge of data-driven business models combined with artificial intelligence perspective.
You can check if you need to apply for a visa prior to entering the UK by visiting here.
To complete the visa check correctly, please follow these steps:
1) Select your nationality: make sure to choose the same nationality as shown on your passport
2) Select the purpose of your trip: if you are participating in the short term courses, please select Study
3) Select the duration of your stay: if you are participating in the short term courses, please select 6 months or less
4) Receive results and take the next steps
Your visa check results
If you are a non-visa national:
You do not need a visa to enter the UK and can get permission to enter the UK as on the short-term student route.
However, please be aware that you should still be able to provide specific documents to the immigration officer when entering the country.
If you are a visa national:
You need a visa to enter the UK and can get permission to enter the UK with a short-term study visa.
For more information on how to apply and what documents are needed, please refer to https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa
You will need to fill out an online visa application, prepare specific application documents, and attend an in-person interview.
Necessary application documents generally include:
- Valid travel document (national passport or other document that allows the holder to travel internationally)
- Passport needs a blank on both sides for your visa and must be valid for the whole of your stay in the UK.
- Previous travel documents/passports, which show previous travel
- Proof of leaving the UK at the end of your course
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Recent bank statements
- Proof of Income
- Letter of Guarantee from a third party (who is either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at the time of your visit)
- Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport
- Details of employment where you have stated in your application that you are employed such as
- Letter from your employer on company headed paper, detailing your role, salary and length of employment
- If self-employed: business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading
- Enrolment/ Course Description letter from GISMA Business School London
- If possible, proof of secure accommodation in the UK
Click here to receive step-by-step visa advice.
Please be aware that you will need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.
Also make sure to always check on the official UK Immigration Website prior to your interview for recent updates regarding the application procedure and necessary documents.
- Key Facts
- Fees and Funding
- Entry Requirements