MSc International Business Management
This management course is a perfect opportunity to target your career ambitions. It is awarded by Kingston University and delivered at our modern GISMA Hannover campus.
NEXT INTAKE: Jan-19/Sep-19 CAMPUS: Hannover, Germany
This MSc focuses on business on a global scale. From the fundamentals of business strategy and commercial awareness through to understanding the international business environment, you'll enjoy a practical focus with simulations and case studies to enhance the learning experience. The MSc is taught in conjunction with double-accredited Kingston Business School, and awarded by Kingston University.
Flexible payment plans available* - please see the fees and funding tab.
This course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and EPAS. Kingston Business School is accredited by AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- Enhance your international business knowledge and skills
- Join our worldwide alumni network and gain professional contacts
- Benefit from flexibility with optional modules; enabling personalised learning
- Enhance your learning with industry guest speakers
- Participate in free German classes - see terms and conditions
- Enjoy a programme taught completely in English
- Earn an MSc from Kingston Business School, which is double accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA) and European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). The programme itself is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and EPAS
- Kingston University is consistently rated one of the most successful UK universities for producing graduates starting up their own companies
Option to apply for a 18 month post-study residence permit**
- Benefit from studying on our central Hannover Campus
- Study in Germany – the most popular option for international students^
- Learn from world-class international faculty in an international environment
- Experience a new culture
- Profit from strong industry links in Hannover and connect to the region’s booming industries. Read about our Magellan MBA students company visit to Sodecia, and a guest lecture by the CFO of Bilfinger LTM on myths about negotiation and deal-making at our Hannover campus.
** For more information please visit our section for International students.
^ Based on an annual survey by ICEF.
This MSc is for aspiring business leaders who want a global experience. Recent graduates or individuals with a few years business experience will flourish in this international environment.
You will learn in an interactive and hands-on way with a real-world focus, benefitting from case studies, business tours, and various group projects.
The modules offer a broad range of learning opportunities, and you can tailor your learning according to your interests. Each module has a common focus on international business whereby the quality and expectations of learning material will challenge you and develop your critical business skills further. The international environment and your student cohort will challenge your thinking, as our international students bring a wide range of perspectives and views, all of which are invaluable to enhancing the learning environment.
The course is made up of eight modules (two core and six electives) worth 180 credits.
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- International Business Strategy with Simulation
- International Business Environment and Trade
- Consultancy in Practice
Elective modules - indicative and may be subject to change
- Strategic Project Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurship in an International Context
- Managing Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Buyer Behaviour
- Innovation Management
- International Money and Finance
- Design Thinking for Start Ups
- Financial Resource Management
With this MSc International Business Management, your career will be rocketed to new global heights. The prestige of the award institution coupled with the fantastic location - Hannover, Germany, offers students the opportunity to develop multiple employment skills and gain the confidence to enter numerous industries and sectors.
- Key facts
- Fees & funding
- Entry requirements