Discover in more detail what it is like to study at Gisma. Trust our student’s journey.
We recognise that choosing a university and studying overseas can be one of the most important decisions you will make. Our Student Recruitment Team is here to help you study in Germany with Gisma University of Applied Sciences.
- Campuses in Potsdam and Berlin
- Access to corporate links such as SAP and Volkswagen
- A dedicated Careers Centre
- Programmes taught completely in English
- Free beginner’s German classes for all students
- Flexible payment plans and incentives are available
DISCOVER IN MORE DETAIL
Fees and Incentives
Gisma University of Applied Sciences offers a range of incentives on programme fees to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as flexible payment plans where the programme fees can be spread across multiple instalments.
Flexible payment plan
Students can spread the cost of their programme fees across multiple instalments. More information on the flexible payment plans available can be found on the course pages under ‘Fees and Entry Reqs’.
*Terms and conditions apply. Read more here.
Students from Germany and Austria
Everyone who wants to study should be able to fulfil their academic dreams. This is why Deutsche Bildung offers student finance to German students for studies in Germany and abroad, through a financial and personal development programme.
The company offers flexible payments of up to €30,000 as needed (monthly, biannually, as a one-off payment, or a combination of all), combined with its extra-curricular Academy.
Students will only start to pay the money back once they have started working – helping to reduce the risk of debt.
Designed for Students
- Flexible payments as needed: monthly, biannual or one-off payments or a combination of all
- Total payment of of up to €15,000 for a Bachelor’s degree, up to €25,000 for a Master’s degree, up to €25,000 for a Ph.D. and up to €30,000 for an MBA
- Funding period: up to 48 months
- Open for students of all subjects
- Open for students from Germany and Austria
- Open for studies in Germany and abroad (complete study period or a semester abroad)
- The program of our Academy is included, offering online training and on-site workshops for the development of key qualifications, individual career advice, coaching and access to a network of attractive employers, and more
- Online application available throughout the whole year at deutsche-bildung.de
- Income-linked repayment only starts when you have successfully integrated into working life
- For periods such as job hunting, further studies or maternity leave, the repayment is deferred. In case of long-term unemployment or occupational disability, the repayment is offset.
Who can apply?
- Students from Germany or Austria, as well as students with a permanent/unlimited residence permit who graduated from a German High School
- Students who are studying at an accredited university in Germany or a comparable university abroad
- Students aged 18 and above
Visit Deutsche Bildung for more information.
In many cases, non-German citizens studying in Germany are entitled to apply for the BAföG (Federal Education and Training Assistance Act) grants-and-loans system, if certain conditions are met.
If foreigners have the prospect of staying in Germany and if they are socially integrated, they are considered eligible for funding. For more information and to check your eligibility please use the link below (which can be translated into English).
Financing your studies at Gisma University of Applied Sciences is now easier than ever with the ICICI Bank iSMART Education Loan.
ICICI Bank, one of the leading private sector banks can provide you with the financial support you need, from tuition fees to living expenses, to peruse your dream course at Gisma and take your career to new levels!
ICICI provides education loans of up to Rs. 2 crore for international studies, and getting a loan is an easy and hassle-free process. ICICI will also guide you through the process of applying for an ICICI Bank education loan.
Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Student Academic Profile||Student academic record|
Score of entrance examination
Institute & course you are planning to join
|Parents Profile||Parent acts as a co-applicant for the loan – parent/guardian|
Co-applicant profile and financial eligibility will be evaluated
|Collateral||Depending on the type of loan, secured and unsecured collateral will be considered|
Property (residential house / flat / plot / commercial), fixed deposits or existing collateral mortgage with ICICI Bank can be considered as collateral
For individual programme fees, please visit the fees tab on the individual programme web pages. You can find our full list of programmes here.
Please contact a programme advisor for more details on how to apply.
Students from the following countries are eligible for special incentives for some degrees awarded by Gisma University of Applied Sciences.
These incentives are open to international applicants who are citizens or residents from one of the following countries:
Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Afghanistan
Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia
LATAM – Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela
MENA – Turkey, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Iran, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya.
The incentives can be applied to the following programmes awarded by Gisma University of Applied Sciences:
- MSc Data Science, AI, and Digital Business
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc Leadership for Digital Transformation
- Computer Science Master of Engineering
- MSc Business Management
- BSc Data Science, AI, and Digital Business
- BSc International Business Management
- BSc Computer Science
- BEng Software Engineering
- BSc Business Management
The incentives are applied as follows:
|Programme||Standard price / year||Band 1||Band 2|
|Incentives applied per year|
|Undergraduate||€ 13,125||€ 6,563||Standard Price|
|Undergraduate + Foundation||€ 13,125||€ 6,563||Standard Price|
|1 Year Master’s||€ 15,500||€ 7,750||€ 9,300|
|1.5 Year Master’s||€ 11,550||€ 5,755||€ 6,930|
|2 Year Master’s||€ 11,575||€ 5,788||€ 6,945|
|MBA||€ 18,000||€ 9,000||€ 10,800|
Scholarships may be awarded to students who are studying a degree programme from Gisma University of Applied Sciences or Kingston University.
- Principal’s Scholarship for Entrepreneurship
- Exceptional Career Scholarship
- Women in Business Scholarship
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- Rector’s Scholarship
Download your scholarship form here.