Thank you for visiting the GISMA Business School website. The website is to be used by individual persons for their own personal use only. Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below and your accessing and use of the website constitutes your agreement to abide by such terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms you should leave the website immediately.
GISMA reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions and its web pages at any time without further notice and you agree to be bound by any modifications, alterations or updates to these terms and conditions.
- GISMA Business School. The copyright in material on this website is owned by GISMA and protected by the copyright laws of the EU, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish or distribute any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of GISMA. You agree not to remove any copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by GISMA.
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs appearing in the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of GISMA or a third party. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All third party product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs appearing on this website are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and GISMA intends no infringement of such trademarks. The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by GISMA. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by GISMA.
- All information (including but not limited to data, ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to GISMA through this website will become the exclusive property of GISMA. GISMA will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose. All data collected from this website is intended for [internal marketing purposes only] by GISMA. Information on what data is held about you can be obtained by writing to GISMA Business School, Goethestraße 18, 30169 Hannover, Germany.
- When you view the website some information may be stored on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will help GISMA improve your browsing experience. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your Internet browser instructions or help screen or learn more about these functions.
- The information, materials and functions contained in the website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law GISMA disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties' rights.
- The website incorporates certain sections where web pages are personal and external web pages may be authored by third parties. The contents of personal and external web pages remain the sole responsibility of the author. GISMA shall not be liable for the content of such web pages, regardless of such web pages being linked to the GISMA official web pages.
- GISMA shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if GISMA shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. All implied warranties, implied undertakings, implied representations, and/or implied conditions relating to the website, its content and/or any third party sites are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. GISMA further excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law GISMA disclaims all liability for negligence.
- You are able to link to any page on the website. You are not permitted however, to frame or page-jack the website. You are not permitted to use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the website or the content expressed herein, other than for search engine indexing. Such search engines are expected to comply with the 'Robots Exclusion Protocol' as set out in robots.txt files on the website. GISMA is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to GISMA's web pages. GISMA shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to GISMA's web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by GISMA of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by GISMA to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by GISMA of the material held there.
- GISMA operates this website from London, England and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing the website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the EU. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
If you have any questions concerning the terms and conditions please write to GISMA Secretary at the address specified in paragraph 3 above.