While studying in Berlin or Hannover, you have a number of accommodation options to choose from. The most popular options include: flat or house share and studio/flat rent.
GISMA provides students enrolled on HE programmes with information and consultation on the available accommodation options in Hannover and Berlin. Please contact your GISMA consultant for more information.
You can start your accommodation process at GISMA once you receive your visa and book your flight ticket. The process is as follows:
- The “Accommodation & Airport Pick-Up Application form” can be completed here.
- After you send your application, you will receive an accommodation offer after a minimum of two weeks.
- Your offer will include: a description of the accommodation, local area, and costs (rent, deposits, accommodation fee, etc.). If you decline our offer, you will only receive one more
- If you accept, you will receive booking confirmation - including payment details from your landlord.
- If you request Airport Pick-Up in your application, you will also receive confirmation for this.
Please note: help with your accommodation is not offered as part of your programme fees.