Refer a Friend
Encourage your friends to study a postgraduate degree at GISMA Business School and you could get a €150* Amazon voucher with our new Refer a Friend plan!
- Successful collaborations with triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management, The University of Law and Porto Business School
- All programmes are delivered in English
- Central campuses in Berlin and Hannover
- Excellent employment prospects
- Free German language classes for beginners (only A1)
- Graduates can apply for an 18-month postgraduate residence permit to find work in Germany (non-EU students)
- Fill out the Refer a Friend form with your friend’s details and your details
- Wait for one of our advisors to contact your friend and discuss their options
- If they are interested and meet study requirements, you will get €150* Amazon voucher.
Please note: This promotion only applies to students applying for Grenoble Ecole de Management, The University of Law and Porto Business School programmes.
*Terms and conditions apply, for more information please check here
Our programmes help students gain invaluable client-facing skills to successfully meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.
Every programme has its own entry requirements, so make sure to check our programmes page to see specific information.
The minimum entry requirements for GISMA are:
IELTS — overall band score from 6.0
Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
GMAT and three or more years of postgraduate work experience (only for the Magellan MBA and Grenoble MBA).