For our locations in Berlin and Potsdam we are looking for a full-time (40h/week)
Student Support & Accommodation Coordinator (m/f/d)
to start immediately.
- Supporting the GISMA Student Support with a focus on student accommodation
- Supporting our predominantly international students during the student life cycle, especially during the accommodation search and check in and check out procedures in the apartments
- Liaising internally with GISMA business functions and externally with service providers, institutions, and landlords
- Researching, tracking, and analyzing internal and external student accommodation data and statistics
- Supporting the organization and execution of academic and non-academic events
- Experience in offering excellent customer service to a variety of clients (e. g. students and young professionals) and resolving customer complaints
- Fluency in English and German (C1) is required, other languages a plus
- High social and intercultural competency, team player mentality
- Detail-oriented, good organizational skills, Hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Willingness to work flexibly (including occasional evenings and on weekends) essential, to accommodate student move in and move out dates in various locations in Berlin, welcome events and school events
- Preferably experience in working in real estate management or student accommodation and knowledge of housing issues.
- Experience as international student or expat is a plus
- A diverse and interesting work environment with international colleagues
- Working in the center of Berlin, close to Potsdamer Platz
- The opportunity to contribute creatively and develop your own ideas
- Personal and professional development, good opportunities for advancement
Please send your detailed application (cover letter, resume and relevant certificates) including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Germany. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Currently all interviews are conducted online.
GISMA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.