For our locations in Berlin and Potsdam we are looking for a full-time (40h/week)
Receptionist & Student Support Coordinator (m/f/d)
to start immediately.
- Be the first point of contact at our Welcome Desk for all our students, lecturers and guests and assist in enquiries
- Receive and direct phone calls on our central phone line in English and German
- Liase with other departments on student enquiries and issues
- Support in the planning, organisation and supervision of student and staff meetings, events, programmes and workshops
- Liaise with facility management for repairs and technical issues
- Responsible for office and shared kitchen supplies and restocking, and organising deliveries
- Administrative tasks such as printing, scanning, and filing, processing incoming and outgoing (e)mail
- Other tasks communicated by management and senior management from time to time
- Experience in office management, event organisation and assistance activities, preferably in the hotel & tourism industry and/or in higher education, career changers welcome
- Excellent customer services skills
- Very good organizational skills and a service-oriented way of working
- Creativity, personal responsibility, flexibility and hands-on mentality
- Ability and motivation to work with international students and in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A diverse and interesting work environment with international colleagues
- Working in the center of Berlin, close to Potsdamer Platz
- The opportunity to contribute creatively and develop your own ideas
- Personal and professional development, good opportunities for advancement
Please send your detailed application (cover letter, resume and relevant certificates) including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Germany. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Currently all interviews are conducted online.
GISMA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.