For our campus in Berlin, Germany, we are looking for a full-time (40h/week)
Project Coordinator (m/f/d)
to start immediately.
- Coordinate and support projects, as well as work independently on specific projects (take charge of planning, organizing and managing projects from start to finish, tracking, documenting and reporting on project progress)
- Be the interface between the developer and user teams, e.g. in the further development of the student life cycle database
- Coordinate deadlines and stakeholders during the projects and monitor and track project tasks, resources, and progress
- Ensure effective communication between the senior management team and other internal and external stakeholders, including scheduling meetings and prioritizing deadlines
- Prepare and deliver presentations, decision papers, statistics, analyses, and evaluations, typically in English
- Successfully completed university degree or comparable qualification.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in project coordination or in a similar position, e.g. in digitization of processes, change management, communication with IT teams or (in-house) consulting
- Very good analytical skills, system and process thinking
- Independent, self-reliant and solution-oriented way of working
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, diligence
- Enjoy working in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Become part of a dynamic team in an international work environment
- Work in central Berlin, close to Potsdamer Platz
- Opportunity for creative input and developing own ideas
- Personal and professional development
Please send your detailed application (cover letter, resume and relevant certificates) including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, in digital form to email@example.com.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Germany. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Currently all interviews are conducted online.
GISMA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.