For our location in Potsdam, Germany, we are looking for a full-time (40h/week)
Product Design & Quality Manager (m/f/d)
to start immediately.
- Responsibility for the introduction, implementation, and (further) development of the university's quality management system
- Responsibility for and organization of (international) programme and institutional accreditations, control of the overall processes and responsibility for their implementation
- National and international strategies for channel development and promotion of student mobility including innovative forms of international collaboration
- Identification of market opportunities and development of suitable certificates, study programmes, micro- or nano-degrees that address the identified potentials
- Chair and manage university steering committees, work closely together with all involved stakeholders
- Supervision, analysis, documentation and further development of the evaluation of the degree programmes and other offers of the university
- (Further) development of degree programmes and other offers of the university in close cooperation with the President’s Office and the programme leaders, and in accordance with the legal requirements
- Preparation of the quality report of the university
- Ensuring the participation of all members of the university as well as alumni and external stakeholders in the relevant development and quality processes
- As a liaison, you accompany the operational implementation of strategic decisions in the university administration
- Preparation and support of university development projects and their implementation, in close cooperation with the President’s Office
- Enthusiastic about developing higher education to a wow-experience for students
- Interest in trends, innovation and human curiosity
- Sense of responsibility, self-motivated, proactive thinking and agility
- Have a high affinity for digitalisation topics
- University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Relevant professional experience in higher education or accreditation management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, other languages a plus
- Ability to work independently and coordinate projects in a team
- Delivery-oriented, very good organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and process skills
- High social and intercultural competency
- A permanent, full-time employment contract
- Being part of a dynamic team in an international work environment
- An office space in our new flagship campus in Potsdam
- Opportunity for creative input and developing own ideas
- Personal and professional development
Please send your detailed application (cover letter, resume and relevant certificates) including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Germany. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
GISMA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.