For our locations in Berlin and Potsdam we are looking for a full-time (40h/week)
Career Centre Coordinator (m/f/d)
to start immediately.
- You independently organize and conduct workshops and webinars for students
- You advise our students on career planning and job search topics
- You support the Career Centre team in the organization and implementation of (online) career events: company presentations, job fairs, networking for students
- You maintain and expand our network of regional, national, and international potential employers
- You conduct surveys and evaluations and prepare data for various stakeholders
- You ensure appropriate communication with companies, recruiters, external trainers, students, and alumni
- You research the latest trends and developments in the job market
- You have at least a bachelor's degree
- Career development and job strategy are your favorite topics
- You enjoy working in an international team and with international students
- You have gained first experiences in a comparable position, e.g. as a job coach or mentor, in HR recruitment, in a personnel department or in personnel consulting
- You have a very good knowledge of the German labor market as well as the work and corporate culture(s) in Germany
- You have very good written and oral communication skills in German and English (company language)
- You are very familiar with MS-Office, further knowledge & tools are a plus
- You are creative, a team player, flexible, independent, and structured
- A diverse and interesting work environment with international colleagues
- Working in the center of Berlin, close to Potsdamer Platz
- The opportunity to contribute creatively and develop your own ideas
- Personal and professional development, good opportunities for advancement
Please send your detailed application (cover letter, resume and relevant certificates) including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Germany. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Currently all interviews are conducted online.
GISMA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.