Business with Human Resource Management BA (Hons)
This course is delivered and awarded by Arden University at the Arden Study Centre Berlin.
Arden University’s Business (Human Resources Management) BA (Hons) is an ideal programme for those seeking to go into business and specialise in human resources. The course will teach prospective business leaders on how to best manage their staff, motivating them and rewarding them. You will acquire the skills needed to manage the HR side of organisations, benefitting from a curriculum that enforces a range of transferable business skills.
You’ll study in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^.
According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Flexible payment plans available* - please see the fees and funding tab.
This programme is designed, delivered and awarded by Arden University, a UK university regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government. Arden has helped 50,000 students succeed over 26 years of providing higher education to students around the world. 96% of graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduating.*
*2016/17 Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE)
4.2 out of 5 stars - Arden University are highly rated by their students.
The Business (Human Resources Management) BA (Hons) degree is suitable for those who aspire to become leading professionals in the field of human resources and wish to develop a good understanding of the strategic contribution of HRM to an organisation. Arden University’s blended learning offering enables you to achieve those goals alongside work, parental responsibilities, or other factors that make it more difficult to commit to full-time studying.
The programme will enable you to build a promising professional future in your area of choice, equipping you with the tools you need to thoroughly comprehend the business world and the human resources aspect of organisations.
- Voted 7th best city in the world for student living by Top Universities in 2018
- Option to apply for a 18-month post-study residence permit**
- Excellent employment prospects
- Learn from world-class international faculty in an international environment
- Reasonable cost of living in comparison to many other European countries
- Attractive to international students pursuing an education abroad
- Rich in culture, history and entertainment
- A vibrant start-up entrepreneurial city
- Study in Germany – the most popular option for international students^
** For more information please visit our section for International students.
^ Based on an annual survey by ICEF.
You will learn using a combination of face-to-face and online learning. Arden University's innovative distance learning techniques mix traditional face to face classes with the flexibility of online studying. You will also have access to online study materials and resources 24/7 to support independent study, as well as online lessons, tutorials, forums and virtual classrooms and libraries. Assessment methods consist of assignments, essays, presentations, case studies, portfolios and exams. In addition, you will receive regular academic support from Arden’s expert tutors and your own student support coordinator for any administrative, technical, or motivational help.
This programme will enhance your personal and management and marketing and finance skills. You will acquire the skills needed to manage the HR side of organisations, benefitting from a curriculum that enforces a range of transferable business skills.
- Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing personal and management skills
- Understanding the business environment
- Principles of marketing
- Introduction to finance
- People in organisations
- Managing human Resources
- Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing across cultures
- Business processes
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Business analysis
- Planning human resources
- Managing change in organisations
- Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary management issues
- Strategic management
- Managing self and others
- Strategic issues in human resource management
- Research methods and dissertation
- Enable students to build upon their areas of strength, career aspirations and current challenges, using innovative and flexible distance learning strategies.
- Promote understanding of the key aspects of current practice in the field of human resources management while acknowledging current and emerging developments in related disciplines.
- Prepare students with the essential skills and tools to work professionally in any business environment and to be effective and professional HR practitioners.
- Develop an awareness of entrepreneurial skills, encouraging the growth of enterprise and the creation of new businesses.
- Provide a stimulating online academic environment in which students can develop confidence as practitioners.
Upon completion of the course, graduates have a varied range of careers to choose from, with job opportunities in fields such as recruitment and human resources. Positions that graduates can take up include careers advisor, recruitment advisor, human resources officer, office manager, management consultant, human resources manager, among many others. Graduates can also choose to embark on postgraduate study and pursue a master’s or MBA degree.
A deposit of €1,000 is required to begin with.
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across multiple installments. If you apply today you can receive an early bird discount of €1,000.
- Key Facts
- Fees and Funding
- Entry Requirements
Key factsStudy Modes : Full-time
Location : Arden Study Centre Berlin, Germany
Duration : 3 years
Intakes : Oct 2019
Fees : 8000 €
Please contact an advisor today for more information.
Click here for full terms and conditions.