Business (Marketing) BA (Hons)
This course is delivered and awarded by Arden University at the Arden Study Centre Berlin.
The Business (Marketing) BA (Hons) degree will help you develop your understanding of the business world while specialising in marketing. The course will equip students with the knowledge and skills specific to marketing planning, strategy and communications that will lead them to become top professionals in marketing whilst also gaining a strong foundation of knowledge within the business.
You’ll study in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^.
According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Flexible payment plans available* - please see the fees and funding tab.
This programme is designed, delivered and awarded by Arden University, a UK university regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government. Arden has helped 50,000 students succeed over 26 years of providing higher education to students around the world. 96% of graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduating.*
*2016/17 Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE)
4.2 out of 5 stars - Arden University are highly rated by their students.
This programme is perfect for those who aspire to become leading marketing professionals. It will enable you to build a promising professional future in your area of choice, equipping you with the tools you need to thoroughly comprehend the business world and the marketing aspect of organisations.
You will learn using a combination of face-to-face and online learning. Arden University's innovative distance learning techniques mix traditional face to face classes with the flexibility of online studying. You will also have access to online study materials and resources 24/7 to support independent study, as well as online lessons, tutorials, forums and virtual classrooms and libraries. Assessment methods consist of assignments, essays, presentations, case studies, portfolios and exams. In addition, you will receive regular academic support from Arden’s expert tutors and your own student support coordinator for any administrative, technical, or motivational help.
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing personal and management skills
- Understanding the business environment
- Principles of marketing
- Introduction to finance
- People in organisations
- Marketing communications
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing across vultures
- Business processes
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Business analysis
- Market intelligence
- Marketing planning
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary management issues
- Strategic management
- Managing self and others
- International marketing
- Research methods and dissertation
- Allow students to develop professional level skills in marketing, supplemented by an understanding of a range of business disciplines.
- Promote understanding of the key aspects of current practice in the field of marketing while acknowledging current and emerging developments in the related disciplines, local, national and global.
- Equip students with the essential skills and tools to work professionally in a business situation and to be creative and professional practitioners, when working independently and when collaborating with others as part of multidisciplinary teams.
- Equip students to work within multicultural settings and to appreciate the complexity of decision making in such contexts.
- Develop an awareness of those entrepreneurial skills which best encourage the growth of enterprise and support the creation of new businesses.
After completing the course, graduates have a wide variety of careers to choose from. Positions that graduates can take up include brand manager, campaign manager, marketing manager, marketing executive, communications manager, among others. Graduates can also choose to embark on postgraduate study and pursue a master’s or MBA degree.
- Voted 7th best city in the world for student living by Top Universities in 2018
- Option to apply for a 18-month post-study residence permit**
- Excellent employment prospects
- Learn from world-class international faculty in an international environment
- Reasonable cost of living in comparison to many other European countries
- Attractive to international students pursuing an education abroad
- Rich in culture, history and entertainment
- A vibrant start-up entrepreneurial city
- Study in Germany – the most popular option for international students^
** For more information please visit our section for International students.
^ Based on an annual survey by ICEF.
A deposit of €1,000 is required to begin with.
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across multiple installments. If you apply today you can receive an early bird discount of €1,000.
- Key Facts
- Fees and Funding
- Entry Requirements