MSc Telecommunications Management
This course is delivered and awarded by Arden University at the Arden Study Centre Berlin.
NEXT INTAKES: October 2018 FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE*.
Study the MSc Telecommunications Management to discover and understand the newest developments in the telecommunications world. You will also become knowledgeable about current operating environments. You’ll study in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^.
^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
This programme is designed, delivered and awarded by Arden University, a UK university regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government. Arden has helped 50,000 students succeed over 26 years of providing higher education to students around the world. In 2015, Arden’s Student Survey found that 79% of students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies.
You should take this course if you are interested in a strategic role in the telecommunications sector. You will become skilled in the implementation of network solutions and business improvement.
You will learn using traditional texts alongside podcasts, webinars (online seminars), and interactive knowledge-checks to keep you engaged, focused, and motivated throughout your studies. In addition, you will receive regular academic support from Arden’s expert tutors and your own student support coordinator for any administrative, technical, or motivational help.
You will develop the skills you need to improve businesses using network solutions.
- Business Plan Development
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Wireless Technology and Networks
- Core Network and Internet Infrastructure
- Telecoms Environment and Operations
- Research Project
You will be equipped to pursue a strategic or operational role in the telecommunications sector.
Jobs you might consider include:
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Telecommunications Consultant
- Telecommunications Manager
- Project Manager (telecommunications); or Team Leader (telecommunications)
- Applications Engineer
- Security Analyst
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments. Apply today and get an Early Bird discount of €3,000, a deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- 1st instalment of €3,500 payable within 14 days of the course start date
- 2nd instalment of €3,500 payable within 3 months of the 1st instalment
- 3rd instalment of €3,000 payable within 6 months of the 1st instalment
*Terms and conditions apply. Read more here.
- Key facts
- Fees & funding
- Entry requirements