Accelerating Women's Careers
This intensive short-course has been introduced to meet the needs of the 21st century workforce and is aimed at educating male and female executives to become extraordinary leaders.
NEXT START DATE: London: 15 - 16 November 2018 CAMPUS: Bloomsbury Campus - The University of Law FEES: £950 - Save 25% with our early bird discount until 24 September
This programme aims to enhance skills needed to transform your career path. Develop awareness of ways to better support gender balance in the workplace and build skills to achieve leadership presence. Learn how to create your own corporate visibility, including a network of mentors.
GISMA Business School London is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) as a short-course provider
- Gain clarity on your leadership brand
- Develop strategies to build your corporate visibility and find a network of mentors
- Gain insights to lead self and others through a leadership style assessment
- Assess your strengths and set development goals aligned with the Career Accelerator Model TM
- Build skills to gain leadership presence
- Competitive environment to learn from peers
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- GISMA Business School London is BAC accredited
This programme is specifically designed for women who aspire to leadership roles as well as HR and diversity leaders who want to enhance their awareness of gender balance. It is also open to men to attend to discover ways to support women in accelerating their careers along with understanding the importance of gender equality and the benefits it can bring to an organisation.
- Women in Leadership Today - Current state of women’s advancement
- Leading Self & Others - Applying insights from leadership style assessment
- Assess Your Strengths - Assessing strengths & gaps aligned with the Career Accelerator Model TM
- Build Your Professional Brand
- Communicate for Impact - Building confidence & leadership presence
- Find Your Guides on the Side - Building your professional network
- Plan for Success - Create your action plan to accelerate your career
An experienced leader and OD Practitioner, Marcia E. Mueller provides strategic direction and executive leadership as Vice President, Global Leadership Development at IMPACT Group. Prior to her role at IMPACT Group, Marcia led her own Consulting Practice, served as Corporate Leader of Talent Development for a global travel company, and held roles as Human Resources Director and Regional Leadership Development Facilitator for a global hospitality firm.
A Certified Trainer, Coach and Master Practitioner NLP, Caroline van den Bogaard, has spent the last 10 years coaching and training leaders in the financial services, pharmaceutical, IT, and FMCG industries. Prior to joining IMPACT Group, Caroline trained at New York University (NYU) and managed her own businesses initially in NYC, then later in Amsterdam and Switzerland.
A certified Executive Coach and Birkman Method assessment expert who has worked with leaders in over 20 countries, Ed Chaffin is the Managing Director at IMPACT Group.
- Greater diversity leading to complementary skills and perspectives
- Transferable skills acquired on the course ready for deployment in your business
- A mentoring service that ensures class time and memories are not lost
- Higher motivation of staff who attend due to the recognition of time and money invested in them
- Propagation of collegiate ways of working and leading teams
- A range of different perspectives from others in other organisational contexts
- A better line of sight across your organisation
- Benchmark against the best in class
You can check if you need to apply for a visa prior to entering the UK by visiting here.
Your visa check results
If you are a non-visa national:
You do not need a visa to enter the UK and can get permission to enter the UK as on the short-term student route.
However, please be aware that you should still be able to provide specific documents to the immigration officer when entering the country.
If you are a visa national:
You need a visa to enter the UK and can get permission to enter the UK with a Short-term study visa.
For more information on how to apply and what documents are needed, please refer to https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa
You will need to fill out an online visa application, prepare specific application documents, and attend an in-person interview.
Click here to receive step-by-step visa advice.
Please be aware that you will need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.
Also make sure to always check on the official UK Immigration Website prior to your interview for recent updates regarding the application procedure and necessary documents.
- Key facts
- Fees & funding
- Entry requirements