Arden University launches 5 new master's programmes in Berlin
GISMA Business School is proud to announce that Arden University has introduced five new Master’s programmes to be delivered in the GISMA Berlin campus.
Students have now the option to choose from a total of eight different Master’s Degrees with Arden University. With programmes such as Enterprise Architecture Management, Engineering, and Telecommunications, students will have the fantastic opportunity to gain immediate exposure to these increasingly in-demand sectors in Germany.
This is an exciting time for Arden University, as it is expanding its business education portfolio in a major European country. Many of the programmes are accredited by professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Chartered Management Institute. As well as this, after successfully graduating, students will be entitled to apply for an 18 month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
We look forward to the ongoing success of these programmes and to welcoming students at Arden University in Berlin!
For more information about Arden University, click here.
Programmes offered by Arden University:
- MSc Engineering Management (CMI-accredited)
- MSc Enterprise Architecture Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
- MA Strategic Marketing (CIM-accredited)
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM-accredited)
- MSc Project Management (APM-accredited)
- MSc IT Security Management