Our vision conveys what GISMA Business School stands for, defines our values and aids transparency, allowing you to understand exactly what we do and why, as well as what we have to offer.
- GISMA educates individuals to be responsible members of the global business community.
- GISMA stands for practice-oriented and inspiring management education at the highest academic level that enables
students to be engaged in life-long learning.
- GISMA cooperates with a network of globally operating organisations and supports the business community in its internationalisation process by preparing international students for the German economy and all students for the international economy.
GISMA Business School:
- Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
- Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
- Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
- Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
- Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
- Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.
Education at GISMA Business School:
- Merges business experience and practice with academia and theory through customised, experiential and interactive learning;
- Strives for the development of a new kind of business leader, valuing the role of business in society, corporate sustainability, ethical awareness and stakeholder interests;
- Increases knowledge about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and bridges natural and social sciences in hybrid forms;
- Applies blended learning and digital technologies to complement human abilities and understands how digital disruption is changing the human condition;
- Is rooted in a liberal arts context and integrates a humanity-minded approach that stays adaptable and reactive in a rapidly changing world;
- Places language learning and communication skills at the forefront enabling students with rhetorical and client-facing skills to meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.
In fulfilling its aims, GISMA has the following values:
- We strongly value diversity in the backgrounds, ideas, strengths, interests, and experiences of our students,
faculty and staff
- We strongly believe in the positive power of change as a motor for continuous improvement and innovation.
Ethics & Responsibility
- We create an environment of honesty, transparency and trust, and hold ourselves and our students with the highest standards of ethical behaviour.
- We are committed to excellence in all our endeavours.