Fees and Scholarships
GISMA Business School offers a range of scholarship opportunities to qualified students, as well as flexible payment plans where the programme fees can be spread across three instalments.
The programme fees include student support services and free beginner's German classes* for all students students.
|Grenoble MBA||€ 33,000.00|
|Grenoble MIB||€ 22,000.00|
|Grenoble MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship||€ 22,000.00|
|Grenoble MSc Marketing Management||€ 22,000.00|
|The Magellan MBA||€ 25,000.00|
|MSc Corporate Financial Management||€ 15,000.00|
|MSc International Marketing||€ 15,000.00|
|MSc Leadership and HR Management||€ 15,000.00|
|MSc Strategic Business Management||€ 15,000.00|
|MSc Project Management||€ 15,000.00|
|MSc IT Security Management||€ 15,000.00|
|MSc Data Analytics and Marketing||€ 15,000.00|
|Executive Education||From € 240|
|Languages Programmes||From € 200 per week|
|University Pathway Programme||€ 6500.00|
Please contact a programme advisor for more details on how to apply.
*Free beginner's German classes only for students who are studying a degree programme from Porto Business School, Grenoble Ecole de Management or The University of Law.
We offer a range of scholarship opportunities to qualified students starting their course in September 2017. GISMA Scholarships may be awarded to students who are studying a degree programme from Porto Business School, Grenoble Ecole de Management or The University of Law.
- Principal’s scholarship for Entrepreneurship
- Exceptional Career Scholarship
- Women in Business Scholarship
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- Rector’s scholarship
- Family scholarship
Download your scholarship form HERE
- Campuses in Berlin and Hannover
- Access to corporate links such as Continental and Volkswagen
- A dedicated Careers Centre
- Programmes taught completely in English
- Free beginner's German classes for all students
- Flexible payment plans and scholarships available*